Position: Advocacy and Special Programs Coordinator
22 hours per week, $18-$22/hr
November 2-December 4, 5 week term
• Overseeing the weekly Meal Kit Program
(menu planning, designing promotional materials, ordering groceries, recruiting and coordinating volunteers, contacting community members, making deliveries)
• Working one to one with learners providing literacy and advocacy supports
(income assistance applications, CPP, EI, technology tutoring)
• Recording program statistics and writing reports
• Working collaboratively with other staff and programs
• A background in teaching or community work is an asset.
• High proficiency in tech and computer skills is a requirement.
• Must have driver’s license and own vehicle
• Cultural sensitivity and knowledge for working with vulnerable populations a requirement.
• A vulnerable sector criminal record check is required
Email resume and cover letter in PDF format to
For more information, contact Seanah Roper at 250 774 4415.
Posting closes October 20th, 2020.